tisdag 23 april 2013

Veganism, spiritual evolution, how to grow spiritually by becoming a vegan (stop hurting animals and taking their purpose)

Hello Jak!
That's wonderful to hear that you want to become a vegan!!!! Anything stopping you from becoming vegan right now?

Veganism is certainly necessary for spiritual evolution. As we sow we will reap. If we want to find our own purpose, we can't steal other individuals purpose.

" but you seem to have the peacefull tone of conversation I easily connect with"

Thanks! Yes, I think being peaceful to everyone is an essential part of our purpose. So many vegans haven't reached this spiritual understanding yet. I was unaware of this for almost 28 years. Becoming vegan has really transformed me in such a great way - including my view of treating everyone with love, compassion, peace and nonviolence.

I like what you say: "I deamed as logical and usefull to my own spirititual evolution, and well basically I would like to 'use' veganism as a physical tool to help further my souls evolution as I feel it is a path in life one must take eventually in their many lives in the universe to gain a unique harmony with the planet, its nature, my personal nature and the nature of the universe itself. (The words nature and universe I see as symbols for something much more intricate)"
I agree!
I highly recommend you to read the book World Peace Diet. It contains so much valuable information about this: http://www.worldpeacediet.org/download.htm
I also recommend Will Tuttles YouTube-channel. It contains good meditations and other good videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcSLH4kEjQ

So much more to say, but lets start with this.

Let me know what you think!
Well, it is getting late. I will take the dogs out, and then I will go to bed.
Have a wonderful day!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar