torsdag 25 april 2013

Vegans don't kill mosquitos, insects or any other animals. Love everyone!

Wonderful! Of course we should extend our love and compassion to ants. We should also extend it to all other animals.

Cats, dogs, cows, insects, humans. Our society wants to make a difference and then justify our use, abuse and killing for taste, pleasure or convenience, based on this difference.
However, we are all one, we are all consciousness, we all love, we all feel, we are. If we sow suffering, we reap suffering. We all have a purpose, to serve, to be a light, not to hurt or use (all animal products and the treatment of animals as commodities are hurting animals). I highly recommend World Peace Diet by Will Tuttle, www.worldpeacediet.org

We have no right to kill mosqitos or any other beings, just because that we don't like them. We need to extend our love and compassion to everyone.

We should stop hurting our family. We should treat everyone with love, compassion and nonviolence, i.e. go vegan . More information at www.vegankit.com


------


Matthew Glenn Tootle wrote:
So if you accidentally step on an ant, do you feel bad? Or do you quickly rationalize that it's only an ant and blah blah...? For the first time in my life, about a week ago, I unintentionally stepped on an ant and immediately bent down to the ground to see if it was going to live. Unfortunately, it was badly injured and definitely wasn't going to make it, so I shamefully put it out of its misery. But I thought about that ant for the rest of the day (and obviously after that because here I am telling you). Anyways... I had a dream about the ant. It was like that ANTimated (haha sry had to)... I mean animated movie "Antz" where the one little ant who was different and rebellious ended up saving the whole colony in the end! Well... I don't know where I was going with this, but I guess my point is that I can feel my heart growing softer with each passing night. I felt JUST LIKE the ant in that movie! I mean, YES... I feel a lot more. I am more emotional (not that I never was), compassionate, and empathetic. I can cry with much more ease than I used to be able to. I can be happy in tougher times than I used to be able to. My ideas for myself and for the world grow in strength constantly. My creativity cultivates deeper profound insights and relationships almost daily. Work that I once considered boring and useless, I now see as necessary practice. My relationships with others is SO much different than it used to be. AND it's getting even weirder, but I like it. The energy exercises I participate in have probably saved my life as I used to be awfully depressed. I guess what I'm saying is... I LOVE BEING ME!!! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!! Thank you for reading all this mumbo jumbo of mine. If you feel like it... tell me your reaction when you notice you've mistakenly stepped on an ant. Big love and light to every one in the whole wide world... AND BEYOND!!! ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar